Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details
Once we have received all the required information for company incorporation, we take a number of steps including:
- Check if the name of the proposed company is available
- Clarification of any queries and providing helpful guidance
- Sending out the invoice against our services
Step 2 – Make Payment
The moment our invoice has been paid, we will start the process of preparing the incorporation documents. The payment methods accepted by us are: Cheque, Cash, or Telegraphic Transfer.(Additional Admin Surcharges)
The incorporation documents will have to be signed before us in Singapore. However, if you are abroad, you can sign the documents before a Notary Public.
Step 3 – Incorporate Company
Once the incorporation documents are signed, the next step is the registration of the company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
Step 4 – Open Bank Account
Once your company has been incorporated with ACRA, we will then assist you in opening a bank account for your new company.
Step 5 – Apply For Employment Pass (EP)
Next, Richmond will submit an application for the Employment Pass or EP to the Ministry of Manpower. (MOM)The application is submitted in electronic form, helping you get faster information about your application.
- Your application for EP will usually take between 1 and 15 business days for processing by the MOM.
- Once we have received the In-principle Approval notice, we will arrange for the collection of your EP.