Singapore Company Registration Specialist
We provide incorporation and corporate secretarial services

Incorporation Packages Selection Wizard


This option is perfect for foreign professionals or entrepreneurs who want to relocate to Singapore after forming a Singapore Company for running the business operations. In this case, it is required to incorporate the Singapore Company before applying for the Employment Pass.

Package FI2 includes the following services:

Company Registration
  • Name search and reservation
  • Preparation of incorporation documents
  • Preparation of company’s memorandum and articles of association
  • E-notice of incorporation
  • Our professional fees including ACRA filing fees
  • Common seal
  • First directors’ circular resolution
  • Compliance corporate records comprising minute book, statutory registers and share certificates
  • Board resolution for opening of corporate bank account
Company Secretary for the first year only
Employment Pass (EP) application filing
Temporary Local Nominee Director for 2 months
Assistance to open a corporate bank account
Package Total
Company Registered Address (RA) for 1 year from
Dependant Pass for spouse
Do you wish to order the package? Please fill out the below details.
Package Notes
  • For the provision of temporary nominee local director service, we will also collect a S$5000 refundable security deposit. Once you no longer need our nominee local director service, the security deposit will be refunded promptly.
  • Once the EP has been approved, the Ministry of Manpower will charge a fee between S$70 and S$150 for issuing the EP along with the visa stamping fees.
  • The appointment of our nominee local director is subject to the satisfactory outcome of our “Know-Your-Client” due diligence requirements.
Your Name *

Title *

Mr Mrs Miss Dr 

Package Name *

Phone *

E-mail *

Repeat E-mail *


Captcha Code *


The process for package FI2 are as follows:

Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details

Once we have received all the required information for company incorporation, we take a number of steps including:
  1. Check if the name of the proposed company is available
  2. Clarification of any queries and providing helpful guidance
  3. Sending out the invoice against our services

Step 2 – Make Payment

The moment our invoice has been paid, we will start the process of preparing the incorporation documents. The payment methods accepted by us are: Cheque, Cash, or Telegraphic Transfer.(Additional Admin Surcharges)
The incorporation documents will have to be signed before us in Singapore. However, if you are abroad, you can sign the documents before a Notary Public.

Step 3 – Incorporate Company

Once the incorporation documents are signed, the next step is the registration of the company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).

Step 4 – Open Bank Account

Once your company has been incorporated with ACRA, we will then assist you in opening a bank account for your new company.

Step 5 – Apply For Employment Pass (EP)

Next, Richmond will submit an application for the Employment Pass or EP to the Ministry of Manpower. (MOM)The application is submitted in electronic form, helping you get faster information about your application.
  1. Your application for EP will usually take between 1 and 15 business days for processing by the MOM.
  2. Once we have received the In-principle Approval notice, we will arrange for the collection of your EP.

The documents and information for package FI2 are as follows:

Details Required for Company Registration

We will require the following details and documents for the registration of your Singapore Company, so that we can take the essential steps:
  1. Name of the Proposed Company
  2. Summary of Business Profile
  3. Information about Directors
  4. Information about Shareholders
  5. Registered Address of the Proposed Company

Documents Required for Company Registration

If the Director/Shareholder is a Singapore Resident:

  1. A Copy of Singapore Identity Card
  2. A Copy of Employment Pass or Dependent Pass

If the Director/Shareholder is Singapore Non-Resident:

  1. A Copy of the Passport
  2. Documentary proof of residential address; e.g. latest utility bill, tax bill, or bank statement

If the Shareholder is a Corporate Body:

  1. A copy of the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation
  2. A copy of the Company’s “extract” of business profile
  3. A copy of the letter of Appointment for Corporate Representative to sign all documents relating to the proposed incorporation.

If you require our Nominee Director Service:

  1. Completed “Know Your Client” form
  2. Reference letter from banks.
You may be requested to provide additional details if required.

Please note the following:

Make sure that all the submitted documents are in English. If any document is in another language, make sure that it is translated into English. In case of any issues with regard to translation of the documents, we can provide help for a nominal fee.
If you are not in Singapore, you can conveniently post or e-mail us the copies of all the required documents. Once we have received all the documents along with the payment, we will process the incorporation documents that need to be signed by you in Singapore before us. If you are overseas, you will have to sign the documents before the Singapore Embassy or Notary Public.

Documents Required for Application of Employment Pass (EP)

  1. Copy of Passport (Make sure that the passport is valid for at least 6 more months)
  2. Copy of highest education qualification (inclusive of marks sheet)
  3. Copy of professional/specialist certificates (if any)
Make sure that you have filled the Richmond Singapore Employment Pass (EP) application form.
It is essential that all the translated copies of the non-English documents are officially certified.

Dependant Pass (DP) for Spouse and Child

If you need Dependent Passes for any dependent or dependents, provide us the following documents:
  1. A copy of the passport
  2. A copy of Marriage Certificate (for spouse)
  3. Birth Certificate Copy of child
  4. Copy of highest educational qualification (for both spouse and child)
  5. Copy of official adoption certificate if the child is lawfully adopted
  6. Copy of the custodial document of the child in case of a step-child