Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details
After you provide us all the details for the incorporation of your company, we will proceed to:
- Checking whether the name of the proposed company is available.
- Answer all your queries (if any).
- Provide you the invoice for our services.
Step 2 – Make Payment
You can clear our invoice in Cash, by Cheque or via Telegraphic Transfer(Additional Admin Surcharges). Once payment has been made, we will start preparing the incorporation documents.
The incorporation documents need to be signed before us in Singapore in front of us or before the Notary Public if you are overseas.
Step 3 – Apply for Employment Pass (EP)
Richmond submits the online application for Employment Pass (EP) to the Ministry of Manpower(MOM), which enables you to get faster information about your application.
- The MOM takes a maximum of two weeks to process the application.
- When we get the In-principle Approval notice, from the MOM we will arrange for the collection of your EP.
We will apply for the EP only after your application for Representative Office has been approved by the International Enterprise (IE) Singapore.
The process of approval is usually simple as long as all the documents are available and the proposed activities of the Representative Office are in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Sometimes, the IE Singapore may require more information for any type of clarification.