Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details
We will take the following action once we have received all the details of your company incorporation:
- Check whether the proposed company name is available or not.
- Contact you for clarification of information.
- Provide you the invoice for our services.
Step 2 – Make Payment
Once our invoice has been paid, we will proceed to prepare all the documents of incorporation. Payment can be made in Cash, by Cheque or through Telegraphic Transfer.(Additional Admin Surcharges)
The incorporation documents will have to be signed before us (in Singapore) or before a Notary Public if you are not in Singapore.
Step 3 – Incorporate Company
Once the incorporation documents are signed, the next step is the registration of the company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
Step 4 – Open Bank Account
Once your company has been incorporated with ACRA, we will then assist you in opening a bank account for your new company.
Step 5 – Apply for Employment Pass (EP)
At Richmond, we will electronically submit your Employment Pass (EP) application to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Electronic submission ensures faster processing of application.
- The MOM takes a maximum of two weeks to process the application.
- Once we have received the In-principal Approval notice from the MOM, we will arrange for the collection of your EP.
Application for EP can only be made after the incorporation of the company. You do not have to be present in Singapore during the processing of the application.