Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details
After receiving details of your company incorporation, we do the following:
- We will check the availability of the proposed name of your company.
- Clarify any queries and make suggestions for additional information.
- Provide you the invoice for our services.
Step 2 – Make Payment
The moment our invoice has been paid, we start the process of preparing the documents for the incorporation of your Singapore Company. Payments can be made in Cash, by Cheque or through Telegraphic Transfer(additional admin surcharges).
Then you will be required to sign the documents of incorporation before us. If you are not in Singapore, you will have to sign the documents before a Notary Public.(Additional Admin Surcharges)
Step 3 – Incorporate Company
Once the incorporation documents are signed, the next step is the registration of the company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
Step 4 – Open Bank Account
Once your company has been incorporated with ACRA, we will then assist you in opening a bank account for your new company.
Step 5 – Apply for Employment Pass (EP)
At Richmond, we will electronically submit your Employment Pass (EP) application to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Electronic submission ensures faster processing of application.
- The MOM takes a maximum of two weeks to process the application.
- Once we have received the In-principal Approval notice from the MOM, we will arrange for the collection of your EP.
Application for EP can only be made after the incorporation of the company. You do not have to be present in Singapore during the processing of the application.