Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details
Once we receive the details of your company incorporation, we take the following steps:
- Check the availability of the proposed company name.
- Contact you for clarification of any doubts and provide any required suggestions.
- We will send out the invoice against our services.
Step 2 – Make Payment
We start preparing all the documents for the incorporation of subsidiary company once we have received the payment for our invoice. Payment is accepted through a number of methods including Cash, Cheque and Telegraphic Transfer.(Additional Admin Surcharges)
We will ask you to sign all the documents of incorporation in Singapore. If you are overseas, you will have to sign before a Notary Public.
Step 3 – Incorporate Company
Once the incorporation documents are signed, the next step is the registration of the company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
Step 4 – Open Bank Account
Once your company has been incorporated with ACRA, we will then assist you in opening a bank account for your new company.
Step 5 – Apply for Employment Pass (EP)
At Richmond, we will electronically submit your Employment Pass (EP) application to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Electronic submission ensures faster processing of application.
- The MOM takes a maximum of two weeks to process the application.
- Once we have received the In-principal Approval notice from the MOM, we will arrange for the collection of your EP.
Application for EP can only be made after the incorporation of the company. You do not have to be present in Singapore during the processing of the application.