Timeline and Process for Singapore Company Registration
This article is a perfect choice for all those who are looking for the process and timings relevant to the registration process in Singapore for a company. The process of registration a company is Singapore is a highly easier one and can be fulfilled in an extremely fewer time spans.
The following requirements are to be fulfilled at the offset of the registration process:
- At least one shareholder, one director and one company secretary,
- Among the directors in the incorporation minimum, one director shall be a Singapore resident, either by being a citizen of Singapore, a permanent resident or has the pass holder for employment.
- Company Secretary appointed by the incorporation must hold Singapore residency.
- The requirement of share capital is to be S$1
- There must be a registered address of the location of the company office in the registrar’s file.
The Registration Process and the time taken:
- At the start, the form present for the registration is required to be filled by the management of the company seeking incorporation; the form filling exercise takes hardly 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the online form is filled the relevant attachments like the copies of passport, details of shareholders and directors must be uploaded by the management. If the management wishes to get the company incorporated earlier it must also submit the details as soon as possible.
- Once the form is submitted with the relevant documents the company name will be reserved by Richmond. The process typically takes ten minutes. All the documents pertinent to the registration are then prepared and handed over to the client for singing purposes.
- As soon as the client signs the documents and returns them back, the company is being registered by the ACRA, and the company is led to bank account opening. All these activities approximately take an hour.