Singapore Company Registration with Nominee Director
Any foreign person, who wants to incorporate a Singapore company without relocating to Singapore but wants to run the business operations, will have to take the following steps:
- Appoint your trusted contact in Singapore or hire our nominee resident director service to meet the Singapore companies’ criteria.
Registration Criteria for Singapore Company
- At least one shareholder
- Must have one resident director
- Must have one company secretary
- SGD 1 initial paid-up capital
- Must have Singapore registered office address
As a foreign person looking to incorporate a Singapore company and run business operations without relocating management employees, you will have to take the following steps:
- Hire services of Richmond to apply for company registration, as required by the ACRA.
- Appointment of a resident director or hire Nominee Director Service from Richmond. It is mandatory to have a Singapore resident director for incorporating a Singapore company. Richmond can appoint a Nominee Director until you are able to appoint a local director at your end. The directorship will be transferred after the local director is appointed.