Singapore Nominee Agent
Branch Office Nominee-Resident Agent Services
The incorporation of a Branch Office in Singapore requires that you have 2 resident agents. Only those who meet the following requirements can become the resident agents:
- Permanent Residents or Citizens of Singapore
- Those holding EntrePass, Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass
Any foreign company with an interest in establishing a Singapore Branch Office will have to nominate 2 foreign staff individuals or 2 Local Residents as agents for the Branch Office. If the company decides to nominate foreign staff individuals, they will have to have Employment Pass for relocation and running the operations of the Singapore Branch Office. However, Richmond provides a Singapore Branch Office with 2 resident agents via our Nominee Agent Service.
Our Nominee Agent Service helps you in faster incorporation of your Branch Office. Usually, companies use this service for temporary requirement until they can appoint their foreign staff individuals after obtaining their Employment Pass or after finding other Singapore residents.
We offer Nominee Agent Service to your Branch Office once the following criteria are fulfilled:
- We offer the service only to meet the mandatory official requirements. The Nominee Agents are not going to run the operations of the company in any regard – management, finances or regular business operations.
- The parent company will have to appoint 1 or more members for running the operations of the branch office.
- The parent company will have to meet the initial and future KYC requirements of Richmond.
- The parent company will have to enter into a Nominee Agent Indemnity Agreement with us.
The company will also have to deposit a refundable security against the Nominee Agent Service. It is possible to terminate the service any time by appointing resident agents for meeting the requirements of Singapore law.